Member Benefits and Affinity Programs
If you are an alumnus of Dominican College, you are automatically a member of the Alumni association, with no dues to pay! Your benefits include:
- A subscription to Dateline: Dominican, the alumni magazine, which is mailed out three times a year and can also be viewed on line. Dateline: Dominican keeps you in touch with classmates, favorite professors and changes on campus.
- Special events throughout the year, ranging from an alumni golf outing, to the athletic hall of fame to celebrations and reunion gatherings. We welcome your comments and suggestions, and value your ideas and assistance in planning these alumni events.
- The Career Development Center is open to all alumni, no matter when you graduated. If you need help seeking employment, learning interviewing techniques or writing a resume, call Evelyn Fiskaa, Director of the Career Development Center at (845) 848-4032/4033 or via email at email@example.com. The office is located in Rosary Hall.
- All alumni are entitled to discounted Hennessy Fitness Center memberships, discounts on the College's sports camp and clinics for children, and free admission to Chargers home games.
You could save on Liberty Mutual Auto and
Home Insurance.1 We offer personalized coverage, Multi-Car and
Multi-Policy Discounts, 24-Hour Claims Assistance and more. Liberty Mutual is
trusted countrywide for quality coverage and exceptional service. For more
information call 855-948-6267 or visit www.libertymutual.com/dominican.
1Discounts and savings are available where state laws and regulations
allow, and may vary by state. Certain discounts apply to specific coverages
only. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten;
not all applicants may qualify. Please consult a Liberty Mutual sales
representative for additional information
- AMC Theatre Movie tickets for $8.00 each. Each ticket is good for one admission and must be presented at the Box Office. Good at any AMC theatre, Lowes theatres, Cineplex Odeon theatres, Magic Johnson theatres and Star theatres, excluding Canadian theatres. Special engagements excluded. Valid seven days a week. Please check local newspaper listings or the box office for show times. Tickets can be purchased in any increment and payable before tickets can be mailed out/picked up. Payment by personal/business check, money order or credit card. Credit Card transactions must total a minimum of $32.00 (4 ticket minimum).
Cinema PREMIER movie tickets for $8.00 each. Each ticket is good for one admission
and must be redeemed at the theatre box office at time of use. Premiere movie tickets are valid for all
films and showtimes. Surcharge fees
apply to all IMAX, RPX, Large Format and 3D films. Not valid for special events, private
screenings or online ticket purchases. Tickets may be purchased in-person or over the phone using a credit card. Credit card transactions must total a minimum of $32.00 (4 tickets).
- 10% discount on print jobs. MOO love to print! From business cards, MiniCards, postcards, greeting cards, stickers, and much more online. You can upload your own business card designs or use a business card template and print a different image on each card. MOO are offering an exclusive 10% discount the Dominican College alumni. To redeem your 10% discount, visit http://us.moo.com/ and enter " MOODCEDU " in the discount code box at checkout. (Please note, the 10% off is for one use only, for new customers and excludes shipping!)
Nissan in Blauvelt, New York has announced it will offer Employee Pricing for
College Graduates. Rockland Nissan’s College Grad Preferred Pricing Program is
geared towards providing a low cost, stress free buying experience. College
Graduate Employee pricing enables you to purchase or lease a New Nissan for
less than Dealer cost! This unique program can be extended to those in Graduate
school. Contact Mitch Gordon at 845-358-6700 for more details. The program applies to students 2 years from their
graduation date or 6 months from their graduation date.