Dominican College is looking for motivated students who will thrive and grow in our academic programs and campus activities. Our student-focused learning environment provides an opportunity to develop your goals, talents and community involvement. Please contact us with any questions. We'd love to hear from you.
- You may be eligible for an academic scholarship. To calculate your eligibility for an award please contact a Financial Aid Counselor
- To learn more about our financial aid program click here.
How to apply
- Click here to apply on-line. To download an application click here.
- Applications for admission are accepted throughout the year and decisions are made within two weeks of receiving your documents.
- Arrange to have your official high school transcripts and SAT or ACT scores sent directly to the Office of Admissions at Dominican College.
Submit your completed application to:
Office of Admissions, Dominican College
470 Western Highway
Orangeburg, NY 10962.